Use Social Media to Participate in the Global Frackdown
Can’t make it to any of the events on the ground? You can still support the movement to ban fracking on September 22 by taking action here and joining the Global Frackdown on Twitter and Facebook. And use social media to spread the word about the frackdown you’re hosting or attending.
Spread the Word
Help ramp up the excitement for your event by sharing this video!
You can use the hash tag #globalfrackdown and the link http://bit.ly/SFshr4 to spread the word. Write your own message or borrow one of ours:
- On 9/22 I’m joining the #globalfrackdown to secure a future free from #fracking and dirty fossil fuels. http://bit.ly/SFshr4
- H20 is precious, at risk for permanent, irreversible damage from #fracking. Protect our H20 w/the #globalfrackdown! http://bit.ly/SFshr4
- I’m tired of cleaning up the oil and gas industry’s mess, so I’m fighting back with the #globalfrackdown! http://bit.ly/SFshr4
- Fuel the future with clean energy, not dirty fossil fuels. Join me in the #globalfrackdown! http://bit.ly/SFshr4
- #Fracking isn’t worth the energy. Support a clean, green future with the #globalfrackdown! http://bit.ly/SFshr4
- Power up to ban #fracking. Join me for the #globalfrackdown. http://bit.ly/SFshr4
- I’m joining the #globalfrackdown b/c I don’t want my family to be a filter for the oil and gas industry’s pollution. http://bit.ly/SFshr4
- Stand united against #fracking. Join the #globalfrackdown http://bit.ly/SFshr4
You can join the Global Frackdown on Facebook by sharing events with your friends and by uploading one of these images to your timeline: